I have officially been in Vancouver for nearly a month – holy smokes! Class started on September 7 and I’ve now written one test, two long assignments, and 5+ quizzes/weekly math/stats short assignments. Time flies. UBC is much more challenging than Queen’s, and the work never seems to end!
- review of all my courses this term
- differences between studying discrete math vs calculus
- how I make summary sheets
- how not to fall asleep during *excruciatingly boring* texts …
- differences between UBC, UVic and Queen’s
- how to combat homesickness
- a couple book reviews, too!